Relics of Hyrule is in a constant state of expansion and change. This page details some features planned for future updates.
Recently Completed Updates
- Version 6.5 - "Winds of a Silent Sea"
- Several Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks inspired items, with a little Skyward Sword and Minish Cap.
- Lore that hints that the Hero of Winds came the closest to ending the Last Great War of Hyrule.
- Expansion of Kamdelimar, Haafingar Secret Grotto
- Lore concerning a warrior called the Green Knight will also be included.
- New, optional Ruptured Towers: Rage and Crisis.
- Rage is Earth themed, while Crisis is Wind themed.
- The exteriors of Rage and Crisis debuted in 6.4, but will be inaccessible until 6.5.
- Lost Sky Crater
- Nayru's Shrine
- 3 Minish Dungeons
- The Goddess Sword
- Six islands accessible after the Ruptured Towers.
- Version 6.6 - "Seasons Ceased and Ages Past"
- Will contain content based on Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons.
- The Archive, a museum space accessed via the Link Between Worlds. Ultimately, this will allow the player to display items from the mod and keep track of their collection.
- Version 6.7 - "Sacrament of Wilderness"
- Will contain content based on Breath of the Wild.
- Version 6.8 - "Light of Calamity"
- No set theme, but a powerful relic related to Hyrule's cataclysm will be included.
Unknown Future Updates
These additions may appear in the next update or an update further in the future.
They are not guaranteed to appear at all. Items with question marks (?) are the least likely.
- Content based on Breath of the Wild and Tri Force Heroes
- Deku Staff
- Deku Spear
- Tetra's Dagger or other equipment
- Water Rod
- Sand Rod
- The Ash Rod will be left intact, while the Sand Rod will serve a different function and carry a different appearance.
- Giant's Mask
- White Shield
- Koholint Shield
- Golden Fighter's Shield
- Fire Gloves
- Twili Shield, repurposed from the masks of Shadow Beasts.
- Boomerangs, based on the behavior and use of real-world boomerangs.
- Outfits from Tri Force Heroes
- Kokiri Clothes?
- Light Armor
- Sword Suit
- Sword Master Suit
- Spin Attack Attire (under a different name, such as "Spun Attire")
- Access to top of some Ruptured Towers for treasure
- Recipe Pages
- Linkle is totally canon.
- Shadow Beasts
- My thought is that these will be retextured trolls or Falmer that wear distinctive masks.
- Doppels may be able to be summoned or hired as followers.
- Blood Fairy
- These will be scary. Ideally, they will be some of the most frightening and disturbing enemies in the mod.